How Much Does QuickBooks Charge for ACH Payments?
QuickBooks is a popular accounting software that helps businesses manage their finances efficiently. One of the features it offers is the ability to accept ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments, which allows businesses to transfer funds electronically between bank accounts.
Many business owners are interested in using QuickBooks for ACH payments but often have questions about the associated costs. In this article, we will explore how much QuickBooks charges for ACH payments and answer some common questions regarding this feature.
QuickBooks Pricing for ACH Payments
QuickBooks offers different pricing plans based on the needs of your business. The cost of using ACH payments with QuickBooks depends on the plan you choose. Currently, QuickBooks offers three main plans: Simple Start, Essentials, and Plus.
– Simple Start: This plan costs $25 per month and allows you to send and receive ACH payments. However, it does not include additional features like payroll or inventory tracking.
– Essentials: Priced at $40 per month, this plan includes ACH payments, as well as features like payroll and bill management.
– Plus: The Plus plan costs $70 per month and offers all the features of the Essentials plan, plus inventory tracking and 1099 contractor management.
It is important to note that these prices are subject to change, so it is always best to check the QuickBooks website for the most up-to-date pricing information.
11 Common Questions and Answers about QuickBooks ACH Payments
1. Can I use QuickBooks for ACH payments with any bank?
Yes, QuickBooks ACH payments can be used with any U.S. bank that supports ACH transfers.
2. Are there any transaction fees for ACH payments?
Yes, QuickBooks charges transaction fees for ACH payments. The fees vary depending on the plan you choose.
3. How long does it take for ACH payments to process in QuickBooks?
ACH payments typically take 2-3 business days to process in QuickBooks.
4. Can I set up recurring ACH payments?
Yes, QuickBooks allows you to set up recurring ACH payments for regular bills or invoices.
5. Are there any limits on the amount of ACH payments I can send or receive?
QuickBooks does not impose any limits on the amount of ACH payments you can send or receive.
6. Can I accept ACH payments from international customers?
No, QuickBooks ACH payments are currently limited to U.S. bank accounts only.
7. Can I send ACH payments to international bank accounts?
No, QuickBooks ACH payments can only be sent to U.S. bank accounts.
8. Is there a fee for failed ACH payments?
QuickBooks may charge a fee for failed ACH payments due to insufficient funds or other issues. The fee varies depending on the plan you are on.
9. Can I track ACH payments in QuickBooks?
Yes, QuickBooks allows you to track ACH payments, making it easier to reconcile your accounts.
10. Can I accept ACH payments through QuickBooks Online?
Yes, ACH payments are available for both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop users.
11. Can I accept ACH payments from customers without QuickBooks accounts?
Yes, your customers do not need to have QuickBooks accounts to make ACH payments. They can simply provide their bank account information for the payment to be processed.
In conclusion, QuickBooks offers a convenient solution for businesses to accept ACH payments. The pricing for ACH payments varies depending on the plan you choose, with additional features included in higher-tier plans. By understanding the costs and features associated with QuickBooks ACH payments, you can make an informed decision about whether this feature is right for your business.